- This is our next project for PepsiCo, which is a very demanding tenant looking for the highest quality warehouse space located in well-connected locations. P3 met these requirements and was selected for the implementation of the new distribution center – notes Tomasz Mika, National Director at JLL in Poland.
- We would like to thank PepsiCo for trust and cooperation in the successful transaction. Our customer's warehouse in the P3 Mszczonów park not only supports the dynamic development of the warehouse sector in our country, but also activates the local labor market.
It will be the largest facility in Poland as a part of the company's distribution network, which will act as a central warehouse.
- I am glad that the next big international brand, that is PepsiCo, decided to cooperate with P3 and appreciated the potential of the P3 Mszczonów park. Its convenient location, along with our flexible approach to the needs of customers, make that for many years it is eagerly chosen by companies from various industries - says Bartłomiej Hofman, Managing Director of P3 Logistic Parks in Poland.
PepsiCo is a leader in the production of food and drinks. In Poland, carbonated and non-carbonated drinks, fruit juices, water and salty snacks are produced. The central warehouse will consolidate the logistics and warehouse processes previously managed by the company in several other locations in Central Poland.
Constant changes on the FMCG market force suppliers to implement faster and more efficient methods of delivering products to customers. To maintain a competitive market position, manufacturers are constantly looking for new ways to deliver products faster to their business partners and, consequently, to consumers. This is no different in the case of PepsiCo, the leader on the food and drink market.
- A new logistics unit in our structures - central warehouse - is a key element of the project modernizing the finished products warehouse system implemented by PepsiCo in Poland. The proximity of three of our four plants, which produce salty snacks and carbonated drinks and juices, makes the new central warehouse become an important distribution center of PepsiCo in Poland - says Bernard Wierzbik, Head of Customer Service and Logistics for Central Europe in PepsiCo.
The warehouse for PepsiCo will be the sixth, which will be built in the P3 Mszczonów park. In total, there are already 160 000 square meters of modern warehouses in the investment area. The developer also has a ground for further expansion of the investment.
- We always try to meet the expectations of our customers and suggest objects that are best suited to the specifics of their business, I am convinced that it will be so this time. The warehouse for PepsiCo will have a non-standard height of 12 m and the fire class of the facility will be above 4 000 MJ. In addition, panels with a PIR core will be used at the construction site, effectively insulating the building from external factors - emphasizes Piotr Bzowski, Leasing & Development Director at P3 Logistic Parks in Poland.
The P3 Mszczonów park is located only 50 km south-west of Warsaw, along the S8 expressway connecting the capital with the south of Poland, as well as the A2 motorway connecting the western and eastern part of the country and the A1 motorway running from south to north.
- I am very pleased that Mszczonów is an
attractive location for a growing group of investors and that companies such as
P3 support us in attracting them. Thanks to this, the commune can grow
dynamically and is a good place both for work and for life - says Józef
Grzegorz Kurek, Mayor of Mszczonów.