The property with a total area of 1,6402 ha consists of several production, warehouse, office and social buildings with a total area of 4,200 sqm. It is available for immediate start of activity for the manufacturing company. The property is located in Olesno, approx.1.5 km from the city center and it has the direct access from the national road no.11. The whole area is fenced and it has two independent accesses. Olesno is located 49 km from Opole and 140 km from Wrocław. The additional advantage is the low property tax.
The property is equipped with the following technical infrastructure:
- electrical installation - 2 MW of electricity available
- water and sewage installation
- gas installation (LPG from 3x5,800 tank)
- maneuvering areas, roads, parkings
The property consists of the following buildings:
- Production hall with an area of 1,587.5 m2 with adpatations for crane - There is a possibility to leave the overhead crane.
- Production hall with an area of 563.1 m2
- Building of final production products with an area of 315.2 m2
- Social building (connected with the production hall) with an area 89 m2
- Office and social building with an area 198.5 m2
- Office building with an area 74 m2
- Warehouse building with an area 308 m2,
- Warehouse building for finished goods with an area of 297 m2
- Warehouse building with an area of 324 m2
- Weighing building with an area of 18.8 m2
According to the local zoning development plan, the property is dedicated for industrial purposes - the land is classified as "Ba".
Rawicz, 14 June 2022 – International company, TKH Group N.V., represented by its newly established company EEP LCC, has purchased an investment site of approximately eight hectares in Sieraków in the Rawicz municipality. In the formal preparation for obtaining the land for sale, support during negotiations and in the process of purchasing the land was provided by specialists from the JLL consultancy firm’s industrial department in cooperation with the Rawicz Office for Investor Assistance.
When you are looking for a warehouse or production area for rent, you should be aware of whole process complexity, which consist of several steps. Problems appear at the level of clarifying needs and defining specific expectations. Meanwhile, tenant has to face a whole series of negotiations, which should be terminated in gainful way for him. Therefore, it is necessary to develop a strategy, which will enable obtaining as many benefits as possible. In this case knowledge of consultant may become invaluable and save a lot of tenant’s time.
Apart from the rent rate, one should consider maintenance fees, that is service charges and costs of utilities. The maintenance fees are composed of all the services related to the maintenance of a warehouse property and the park’s common land, such as: security, snow clearance and cleaning.